At Selected Artists’ Works our role is to make the acquisition of artworks engaging and simple. Please read the information below carefully before placing your order. If you have any questions or specific requirements you can contact us here and we will do our upmost to help.
- Where applicable prices include the cost of framing. Unframed prices are available upon request.
- Selected Artists’ Works commission rate of 20% is included within the price.
- Item prices are subject to change. Prices may rise as an edition of an Artwork begins to sell out.
- Transport of work and packing material is not included in the price and will be calculated on an individual basis. These conversations will happen with the buyer and no decisions with cost implications will be made without buyer approval.
Ordering Process and Payment
- You can use this website to enquire about a work by using the link next to the piece you are interested in. If you have an issue making an enquiry through the link provided please contact Selected Artists’ Works directly here.
- All orders are subject to acceptance and availability.
- Once we have received and reviewed your order we will e-mail you an ‘order form’ to confirm that a purchase agreement has been made between yourself and Selected Artists’ Works. This document will include all the information regarding the work and payment details.
- Payments are to be made directly to Selected Artists’ Works using the payment details contained on the order form.
- All charges will be shown prior to placing your order and all prices indicated on our website are in Pounds Sterling, and exclusive of packaging and delivery charges. The total cost of your order is the price of the product(s) ordered plus and delivery and packing charges. Please note that if the item is being delivered outside the EU, import taxes will be due to the carrier and are not charged by Selected Artists’ Works.
- You will be required to pay for the goods in full prior to any work being produced of dispatched.
- If you are shopping from outside the United Kingdom, your credit card company will convert the transaction to your own currency which may incur an additional transaction fee.
- All credit and debit card holders are subject to validation checks and authorisation by the card issuer. If the issuer of your payment card refuses to authorise payment to us, your order will not be accepted and Selected Artists’ Works will not be liable for any delay or non-delivery.
- Once your order is complete, and money received we will notify you of the dispatch date. Once your order has been confirmed, changes may not be possible or may incur additional charges or delays if you request an alteration before or after dispatch.
- All documents will be emailed to you, but can be posted upon request.
- If you require an alternative method of ordering, please contact Selected Artists’ Works to arrange this.
- We deliver to countries worldwide. Selected Artists’ Works aims to package and dispatch your item within 15 working days of receiving the order and payment.
- Delivery rates vary depending on the item purchased, the number of items and the shipping address, this is reflected in the postage and packaging costs detailed at point of payment.
- Purchased items may be collected from the Selected Artists’ Works Office, Artists’ Studio or alternative agreed location free of charge.
- All artworks are sent using a reputable courier service chosen by Selected Artists’ Works.
- All deliveries to locations outside of the EU will be subject to import taxes, fees and duties and will be payable by the customer directly to the courier company, and are not the responsibility of Selected Artists’ Works to charge.
- Special delivery services or alternative couriers are available on request but may incur additional charges. Please contact Selected Artists’ Works if you would like to request a particular delivery service.
Terms of Delivery
- All artwork deliveries via courier from Selected Artists’ Works require a signature and we accept no responsibility if the signature is not that of the recipient, or nominate recipient, and will consider the package correctly delivered.
- If a parcel is lost or takes a long time to receive because the information provided to us was incorrect or incomplete, we cannot accept any liability.
- Delivery may take longer around holiday periods. Please understand that delays are possible. Where a significant delay is anticipated we will do our best to inform you of this at point of dispatch.
- Once the items you have ordered have been delivered to you, you will become the owner and are responsible for risk of loss or damage to them.
Colour and Sizing
- Selected Artists’ Works makes every effort to display colours of Original Works of Art, Digital Works and Printed Works accurately via the Site and Services. However, as artists have there own photographic methods, and individual computer monitors may display colours differently, the colours of the final physical piece may differ slightly from those displayed online. If there is a problem please contact us and we will do our upmost to resolve the issue.
- All sizes provided are for the whole piece of work. Where the image is notably smaller than the paper it is printed on additional dimensions are provided.
Duties and Taxes
- You are liable for all duties or levies payable to any foreign port as a result of delivery of goods outside the European Union. You shall not be entitled to cancel the order on the basis of unforeseen duties or levies.
- You should note that customs policies vary widely from country to country, so we urge you to contact your local customs office for further information.
- Please be aware that cross-border shipments are subject to inspection by customs and can delay the arrival of your package.
Cancellations & Returns
- In line with Consumer Contracts Regulations you have a right to cancel your order within 14 days of receiving your item. If you wish to cancel your order, please do so by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You are responsible for paying to return the item to us, in its original packaging and packed with the same level of care as the item was received. When it is received, and deemed in good condition, we will issue a full refund for the product within 30 working days.
- If your cancelled and returned item arrives in a lesser condition, a deduction to your refund will be made if we deem the value of the item has been reduced as a result of you handling the goods more than was necessary.
- Proof of shipping must be obtained for all returned items. Selected Artists’ Works cannot accept liability for goods lost in transit and are not responsible for returns that do not reach us, where no proof of shipping has been supplied.
- After 14 days of receiving your item, we can no longer accept a return unless your item is damaged, please see terms 7 and 8 below for how to report and return a damaged item.
- You do not have the right to cancel your order for items which are tailor-made or personalised for you.
- Should your item arrive damaged, please contact us immediately and we will discuss arrangements for return, refund or exchange. For insurance purposes, we require that you provide photographic evidence of the damage, and that this clearly documents any damage to the packaging the item arrived in as well as damage to the item itself. We will also require that the damaged item and original packaging be returned to us before we can ship a replacement to you or arrange a refund for the item. You will only be entitled to a refund if the damaged item has been returned within 30 days from the date of purchase.
- For damaged items Selected Artists’ Works will be responsible for arranging the return and replacement of your item(s).
- This Selected Artists’ Works operates an email mailing list program used to inform subscribers about products, developments and services supplied us.
- Users can subscribe through the online automated process found on the ‘Mailing list‘ section of this site.
- Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
- Selected Artists’ Works will deliver a maximum of 2 mailing list emails per month.
- Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003.
- All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
- No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies / people outside of the company that operates this website.
- Email marketing campaigns published by Selected Artists’ Works may contain tracking facilities within the actual content. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity.
- This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply Selected Artists’ Works with more relevant content based around users activity.
- In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If a user is experiencing any problems with the un-subscription system they can contact us directly to be removed from the system.
Ownership & Copyright
- Copyright in the artwork shall remain the property of the artist at all times.
- You may not reproduce any image of the artwork and may not, at any time, publish or submit for publication or reproduction of any image of the artwork to any third party, including any internet website, for any purpose.
- Selected Artists’ Works will take all reasonable precautions to protect your personal data. We will never make your personal details available to other companies or parties for any purpose.
- We do not store banking or credit card details and are committed to ensuring your privacy is protected.
- The personal information you provide will be used for the goods and services offered through our website for the sole purpose of billing and order fulfillment.
- You warrant that the information given to us for your order is complete and accurate.
- Selected Artists’ Works retains the right to change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You are responsible for checking this page to ensure you are happy with these changes.
All works are reproduced by permission of the artists.
All photography provided by the artists.
Graphic design and consultation by Steven Swinney – www.ssssstudio.com
Web design and development by Ralph MacKenzie – www.ralphmackenzie.com